Prices for Fluorescent paint for souvenirs:
The minimum order for Ukraine is 0.5 l of fluorescent paint for souvenirs.
0.5 liters jar
1 liter jar
3 liters jar
5 liters jar
10 liters jar
This paint can be shipped to any country in the World.
Ultraviolet Fluorescent paint for souvenirs from Noxton is a glow in UV compound, specially designed for all kinds of souvenirs that are made of different materials. UV paint is perfect for covering ceramic, plastic and wood souvenirs. Paint for souvenirs is made of eco-friendly materials. You can paint items right at your working table. It is worth to note that there are no special airing requirements for this paint.
Paint composition: Ultraviolet paint for souvenirs from Noxton is made with eco-friendly pure acrylic water dispersion that is prepared for mixing with a fluorescent component.
Purpose of the fluorescent paint: Souvenirs, gifts, small household items made of various materials. Glow in UV light caskets, boxes, ceramic and wooden souvenirs, vases, figurines, flower pots, sea souvenirs (seashells and pebbles), fluorescent business souvenirs, chess sets, piggy banks, pencil holders, bells, kids toys, etc.
Properties of the fluorescent paint: Ultraviolet paint glows brightly with its color when exposed to ultraviolet rays. You can use different ultraviolet waves spectrums to start the glow. During the day, covered with ultraviolet paint surface will have an attractive and rich color.
Methods for applying the UV paint: Using a brush, roller, pad or through the spraying, dipping or pouring method.
Use: The surface should be clean and dry. You have to mechanically remove the dirt; grease and dust has to be washed off from the surface. Before using the fluorescent paint TAT 33 you have to mix it thoroughly until smooth (compulsory condition). It is recommended to apply 1-2 layers of the paint. Drying time for each layer is 1 hour at a temperature of +20°C.
Consumption of the fluorescent paint: up to 14 m2 /l. in 1 layer (depends on the painting method)
Recommendations: Regulate the application uniformity using an ultraviolet lamp when applying the fluorescent paint.
Health: Nonradioactive, nontoxic, harmless to humans.
Paint storage: Keep in a tightly sealed container at a temperature from +5°C to +35°C. Storage life of the fluorescent paint is up to 3 years, thanks to "KeepSafe" technology*.
Package sizes: 0.5 liters, 1 liter, 3liters, 5 liters, 10 liters.
Fluorescent paint for souvenirs and gifts has a variety of colors to choose from:
White fluorescent paint - white during the day, bluish-white glow when exposed to ultraviolet
Yellow fluorescent paint - yellow during the day, yellow glow when exposed to ultraviolet
Red fluorescent paint - red during the day, red glow when exposed to ultraviolet
Orange fluorescent paint - orange during the day, orange glow when exposed to ultraviolet
Blue fluorescent paint - blue during the day, blue glow when exposed to ultraviolet
Green fluorescent paint - green during the day, green glow when exposed to ultraviolet
Pink fluorescent paint - pink during the day, pink glow when exposed to ultraviolet
Dark pink fluorescent paint - dark pink during the day, dark pink glow when exposed to ultraviolet
Advantages of Noxton's fluorescent paint:
To see the prices for all kinds of fluorescent paints from Noxton please proceed to "Price list" page.
- Fluorescent paint from Noxton is made with high quality fluorescent pigment that is extremely sunproof (it is very important!)
- Noxton's ultraviolet paint has high light-fastness rate and super long life time
- It has a very attractive "price/quality" ratio that is highly appreciated by our customers
- When applied to surface, ultraviolet paint forms a durable glow in ultraviolet film that will be providing a homogenous glow when exposed to ultraviolet
- Consumption of our paint is extremely low - one liter of the paint would be enough to paint a large area.
- The excellent coverage rate of our fluorescent paint - even one layer will be enough to create a high quality glow in ultraviolet coating
- Service life of our fluorescent paint is 200 years! This became possible thanks to "KeepSafe" technology! You've never seen anything like that before
- Noxton Company has a permanent special offer going called "It can't be cheaper"! Learn more about it by following the link
- Ultraviolet paint is made of eco-friendly materials so it won't affect your health (unlike many others)
- Fluorescent paint is the same product as: ultraviolet paint, fluorescent liquid, transparent paint, glow in ultraviolet paint.
Back to catalog of Noxton's ultraviolet paints >>>
* It is known that the service life of the liquid medium is limited in time so Noxton Company came up with a new simple and effective technology called "KeepSafe"
that allows you to separate the glow in ultraviolet material from the medium and use it again wherever you want for years. This is the best option you can choose today and it is highly appreciated by our customers.