Prices for ECO Fluorescent paint for interiors:
The minimum order for Ukraine is 0.5 l of ECO fluorescent paint for interiors.
0.5 liters jar
1 liter jar
3 liters jar
5 liters jar
10 liters jar
This paint can be shipped to any country in the World.
Ultraviolet ECO Fluorescent paint for interior works from Noxton has improved environmental properties. It is recommended for people that have different kinds of allergic diseases. After the painted was applied, the room doesn't have to be seriously aired. This kind of paint is designed to bring a fluorescent effect to different furnishings, indoor surfaces. It can also be used for wall or ceiling decoration that implies glow in ultraviolet ability of the surfaces. Paint forms a homogenous, water, moisture and alkali resistant coating.
Fluorescent paint composition: ECO Ultraviolet paint for interiors from Noxton is made with high quality eco-friendly pure water polyacrylic dispersion that has high adhesion. Transparent medium was specially prepared for mixing with a fluorescent component.
Purpose of the fluorescent paint: Walls, ceilings, wallpapers, mineral surfaces - bricks, sand-cement and decorative plaster, drywall, foam, paper, cardboard, furnishings, etc.
Properties of the fluorescent paint: Ultraviolet paint glows brightly with its color when exposed to ultraviolet rays. You can use different ultraviolet waves spectrums to start the glow. During the day, covered with ultraviolet paint surface will have an attractive and rich color.
Methods for applying the fluorescent paint: Using a brush, roller, pad or through the spraying, dipping or pouring method.
Use of the fluorescent paint: The surface should be clean and dry. You have to mechanically remove the dirt; grease and dust has to be washed off from the surface. Before using the fluorescent paint TAT 33 you have to mix it thoroughly until smooth (compulsory condition). It is recommended to apply 2-3 layers of the paint. Drying time for each layer is 1-1.5 hours at a temperature of +20°C.
Consumption of the fluorescent paint: up to 14 m2 /l. in 1 layer (depends on the painting method)
Recommendations: Regulate the application uniformity using an ultraviolet lamp when applying the fluorescent paint.
Fluorescent paint and human's health: Nonradioactive, nontoxic, harmless to humans.
Storage of the fluorescent paint: Keep in a tightly sealed container at a temperature from +5°C to +35°C. Storage life of the fluorescent paint is up to 3 years, thanks to "KeepSafe" technology*.
Fluorescent paint package sizes: 0.5 liters, 1 liter, 3liters, 5 liters, 10 liters.
ECO Fluorescent paint for interiors has a variety of colors to choose from:
White fluorescent paint - white during the day, bluish-white glow when exposed to ultraviolet
Yellow fluorescent paint - yellow during the day, yellow glow when exposed to ultraviolet
Red fluorescent paint - red during the day, red glow when exposed to ultraviolet
Orange fluorescent paint - orange during the day, orange glow when exposed to ultraviolet
Blue fluorescent paint - blue during the day, blue glow when exposed to ultraviolet
Green fluorescent paint - green during the day, green glow when exposed to ultraviolet
Pink fluorescent paint - pink during the day, pink glow when exposed to ultraviolet
Dark pink fluorescent paint - dark pink during the day, dark pink glow when exposed to ultraviolet
Advantages of Noxton's fluorescent paint:
To see the prices for all kinds of fluorescent paints from Noxton please proceed to "Price list" page.
- Ultraviolet paint from Noxton is made with high quality fluorescent pigment that is extremely sunproof (it is very important!)
- Noxton's fluorescent paint has high light-fastness rate and super long life time
- Ultraviolet paint has a very attractive "price/quality" ratio that is highly appreciated by our customers
- When applied to surface, fluorescent paint forms a durable glow in ultraviolet film that will be providing a homogenous glow when exposed to ultraviolet
- Consumption of our ultraviolet paint is extremely low - one liter of the paint would be enough to paint a large area.
- The excellent coverage rate of our fluorescent paint - even one layer will be enough to create a high quality glow in ultraviolet coating
- Service life of our fluorescent paint is 200 years! This became possible thanks to "KeepSafe" technology! You've never seen anything like that before
- Noxton Company has a permanent special offer going called "It can't be cheaper"! Learn more about it by following the link
- Ultraviolet paint is made of eco-friendly materials so it won't affect your health (unlike many others)
- Fluorescent paint is the same product as: ultraviolet paint, fluorescent liquid, transparent paint, glow in ultraviolet paint.
Back to catalog of Noxton's ultraviolet paints >>>
* It is known that the service life of the liquid medium is limited in time so Noxton Company came up with a new simple and effective technology called "KeepSafe"
that allows you to separate the glow in ultraviolet material from the medium and use it again wherever you want for years. This is the best option you can choose today and it is highly appreciated by our customers.
Our customers also find us when searching for:
fluorescent paint, fluorescent paint buy, fluorescent acrylic paints, fluorescent paint price, transparent fluorescent paint, where to buy fluorescent paint, glowing fluorescent paints, printing with fluorescent inks, glow in ultraviolet paint, ultraviolet paint.