Light-reflective paint for metal from Noxton is intended to create a reflective effect on metal and metal surfaces that are highly affected by mechanical stresses. Retroreflective paint is resistant to external factors (frost and moisture resistant). It also protects the metal surface from chips, scratches and light mechanical damages.
Ingredients of the reflective paint: Light reflective paint for metal from Noxton is made with high quality polyurethane resin that has high adhesion and is prepared for mixing with a light reflective component.
Purpose of the retroreflective paint: Creates a reflective coating on all kinds of metal. Metal construction, metal bars; indication road signs; gates, metal railings, lattices, etc.
Methods for applying the light reflective paint: Using a brush, roller or through the spraying method.
Use of the reflective paint: The surface should be clean and dry. You have to mechanically remove the dirt; grease and dust has to be washed off from the surface. Before using the light reflective paint from Noxton you have to mix it thoroughly until smooth (compulsory condition). It is recommended to apply 2 or 3 layers of the paint. Drying time of each layer is about 2-3 hours at a temperature of +20°C.
Consumption of the retroreflective paint: up to 8-10 m2 /l. in 1 layer (depends on the painting method)
Recommendations: Apply the reflective paint in several layers over a white primer to enhance the light reflection effect. To get a reflection of the desired color you have to apply some colored primer to the surface before you start to paint.
Reflective paint and human's health: Nonradioactive, nontoxic, harmless to humans.
Storage of the light reflective paint: Keep in a tightly sealed container at a temperature from -20°C to +40°C. Storage life of the reflective paint is up to 200 years, thanks to "KeepSafe" technology*.
Available reflective paint package sizes: 0.5 liters, 1 liter, 3liters, 5 liters, 10 liters.
Retroreflective paint for metal surfaces is sold in next colors:
Basic reflective paint - white translucent during the day, usual white reflection
Advantages of Noxton's Light Reflective Paint:
To check out the prices for all kinds of reflective paints from Noxton please proceed to "Price list" page.
- Reflective paint from Noxton is made with high quality light reflective inorganic based pigment
- Retroreflective paint from Noxton has an extremely long life time
- Light reflective paint has an awesome "price/quality" ratio. It should play a crucial role when choosing the right product
- Service life of our retroreflective paint is 200 years! This became possible thanks to "KeepSafe" technology! You've never seen anything like that before
- Noxton Company has a permanent special offer going called "It can't be cheaper"! Learn more about it by following the link
- Retroreflective paint is made of eco-friendly materials
- Light reflective paint is the same product as our retroreflective paint.
Back to catalog of Noxton's light reflective paints >>>
* It is known that the service life of the liquid medium is limited in time so Noxton Company came up with a new simple and effective technology called "KeepSafe"
that allows you to separate the light reflective material from the medium and use it again wherever you want for years. This is the best option you can choose today and it is highly appreciated by our customers.
Our customers also find us when searching for:
reflective paint, light reflective paint buy, light reflective paint for metal, white retroreflective paint, printing with reflective paint, reflective paint price, retroreflective spray paint, reflective film, light reflective tape, retroreflective stickers.