Prices for Glow in the Dark Nail Polish:
We can ship the luminescent polish to any city in the World.
Luminous nail polish has an attractive feature of self-glowing in the dark. Covered with polish nails can be charged by any source of light: Sun, room lamp, ultraviolet, daylight. Then they become able to glow autonomously in the dark. Charge goes really fast. For example, 2 minutes under the Sun results in bright glow when girl enters a room (even if it's not really dark). Afterglow effect of the nails would be brighter in a darker room.
Glowing polish is extremely popular among young people. It is often used to draw attention at parties, discos and in nightclubs. In fact, glow of the nails makes people notice that attractive feature. The brightest afterglow colors are light green and light blue. In that case charged nails would have the best peak glow intensity. They can even be used for illumination during first minutes after the charge.
Luminescent nail polish is harmless to humans and is made of ordinary clear lacquer with some luminescent powder TAT 33 added to it that actually gives the luminescence effect. Glow in the Dark Nail Polish can be applied either to a natural nail or to a clip used for nail extension. In order to get the best glow effect you can preliminarily apply some regular white polish to a nail and then cover it with luminescent polish from Noxton. In that case, white substrate would increase the glow intensity to maximum.
There are two types of Glow in the Dark Nail Polish:
Light-accumulative nail polish is getting today displaced with popular gel or acrylic nail extension. Noxton Company can also offer you some interesting options to help you implement that kind of idea. Luminous nail extension can be done easily, when adding some glow powder to gel or acril used for molding. In that case, all the surface of a clip gets a glow in the dark feature. Afterglow brightness exceeds the same effect from self-luminous polish by 30-50%.
- Primer luminous polish is often used in cases when a nail is getting covered with just a luminescent polish with no usual lacquer drawings applied. In that case color pattern would be made with Primer.
- Corrective Glow in the Dark Nail Polish is used to make a translucent finishing layer for covered with ordinary paint nails. In that case you get a double effect. During the day you would be able to see a usual pattern while at night the nail would become a self-luminous one.
Before you buy glowing polish, please see the instructions for using it:
Basic operating parameters of light-accumulative polish (drying temperature and time, number of layers) are the same as for ordinary nail polish.
- Remove the old coating from a nail using nail polish remover.
- Prepare a nail for luminous coating application, clean it well.
- Stir the Glow in the Dark Nail Polish until homogeneous.
- Apply a thick layer of luminescent coating with brush.
- Check the uniformity of nails glow in the dark.
- Wait until topcoat becomes completely dry.
Ingredients of glowing polish: Combination of normal polish and newest luminescent powder from Noxton - Glow in the Dark Powder TAT 33.
Purpose: Used for decorative purposes to get an unusual self-glow effect.
Main charge features: Product can be charged by any source of light: Sun, lamp, ultraviolet, flashlight, etc. Nails glow every time the owner moves to a dark or less lit place. Glow duration - up to 6-7 hours considering the extinction. Bright phase lasts 30-60 minutes.
Maximum number of charge cycles: Not limited.
Recommendations: In order to get the best glow effect - check the glow intensity right after the charge. Shorter period after the charge means better performance.
Glow colors: Light green, light blue, red, orange, blue, yellow, pink, dark pink and others.
Health: Nonradioactive, nontoxic.
Storage conditions: No restrictions.
Interesting facts about Glow in the Dark Nail Polish:
- Nails glow would be seen every time you enter a house (even if it's not very dark).
- Sun is able to charge luminescent nails extremely fast. 5 minutes are enough to get a maximum charge.
- Price for luminous polish can vary depending on concentration of the glow powder inside a jar.
- 2- 3 layers of light accumulative nail polish would provide better glow than one.
- Self-luminous extended nails give the brightest afterglow effect (in comparison with other painting methods).
- Nail polish from Noxton can also glow under ultraviolet rays (extra feature).
We are often asked about how to make a glowing polish yourself at home. In fact it is really simple.
In order to do that, you will need an ordinary clear nail polish from any company. To get a glow effect - just add a quarter of Glow in the Dark Powder TAT 33 from Noxton.
For example, if you have 8 ml of polish in a jar, then you will have to add 2 gramms of light-accumulative powder TAT 33.
After mixing the ingredients you will get a real luminescent polish made all by yourself. It will give absolutely the same afterglow effect as branded nail polish.
In case you have a question or want to become a producer of glowing nail polish - just contact our customer support.
We would always be happy to assist our customers and provide them with best recommendations. Dealerships opening in different countires and regions is welcome.
To buy Glow in the Dark Nail Polish from Noxton please proceed to "Contact us" page.
We recommend you to check out other light-generative products from Noxton: glowing polish for rims, decorative luminescent stones, unique self-luminous balloons and others.
Back to catalog of finished photoluminescent products >>>