Expected effect of using the Green Glow in the Dark Powder TAT 33:
Day color of the powder is white translucent
Glow color of the powder is green
Effective glow time of the powder in the dark is from 8 to 12 hours
Total glow time of the powder until complete attenuation is more than 40 hours
Available fractions sizes of the Glow Powder TAT 33 are: 30 microns, 60 microns, 80 microns
Service life of the luminescent pigment is 200 years
Extra glow in ultraviolet feature
Price of the Glow in the Dark Powder TAT 33:
When ordering less than 3 kgs - 210 Euros / 2100 Hryvnias for 1 kg
When ordering from 3+ kgs to 10 kgs - 200 Euros / 2000 Hryvnias for 1 kg
When ordering from 10+ kgs to 25 kgs - 190 Euros / 1900 Hryvnias for 1 kg
When ordering from 25+ kgs to 50 kgs - 175 Euros / 1750 Hryvnias for 1 kg
The minimum possible order for Ukraine is 100 grams of Glow in the Dark Powder TAT 33.
The product can be shipped to any country in the World.
When you add our Glow in the Dark Powder TAT 33 to the appropriate transparent varnish you get a green luminescent paint. Painted surface will stay green during the day and starts to provide green glow when it gets dark.
Consumption of the Glow in the Dark Powder TAT 33 is extremely low. For example, you can make about 1000 glowing business cards using just 1 kg of green luminescent pigment.
Green glow powder TAT 33 glows green in ultraviolet as well. So you get a double win-win effect: autonomous glow and luminescence in ultraviolet.
Other characteristics of the Glow in the Dark Powder TAT 33:
The main ingredients of the luminescent pigment TAT 33 are aluminas that create a unique combination with activators (rare-earth metals)
Versatile - can be used in combination with any kind of varnish (water, acryl, polyurethane based)
Not hydrophobic - doesn't react with water (harmless to humans health, doesn't emit toxic strontium oxides)
Homogenous - provides uniform (not point) glow of the painted surface.
Features of the luminescent pigment TAT 33:
Luminescent pigment TAT 33 is made of the most eco-friendly components that have HPM purity degree (Highly Purified Materials).
A unique production technology allows to bring our Glow in the Dark Powder TAT 33 the highest glow intensity and duration rates (total safety as well) in comparison with other similar products.
As of today, we don't know any glowing compounds with same or better performance than our luminescent pigment TAT 33, while having such an attractive price/quality ratio.
Where and how you can use our Glow in the Dark Powder TAT 33:
Luminescent pigment is used to make glowing compounds for different surfaces. In order to do that you have to add some Glow in the Dark Powder TAT 33 to any type of clear varnish that is suitable for chosen type of surface. After mixing all the ingredients we get a real glowing paiint that can be applied to any kinds of objects using a brush, sprayer, roller, pad, etc. For example, to create a luminescent paint for wood, you have to add some Glow in the Dark Powder TAT 33 to clear varnish for wooden surfaces (based on any material). It is not recommended to add Glow in the Dark Powder TAT 33 to paint because opaqueness of the paint will prevent the light from reaching the particles of the TAT 33 and charge it for 100 % of its potential.
Glow powder TAT 33 can be charged by any source of light - Sun, ultraviolet, usual lamp, day light, flashlight, etc. After being charged it becomes able to glow in the dark (ultraviolet lamp is NOT required, glow is fully autonomous).
Luminescent pigment TAT 33 fields of use:
- Auto tuning: glowing rims, luminous hub caps, luminescent moldings, self-luminous car interior elements, etc.
- Luminescent interior design and decoration: glowing wallpapers and ceiling, Night Sky, luminescent plinths, self-luminous decor elements (vases, statues, pitchers), luminescent furniture (self-luminous tables and chairs), glowing windows and sills, etc.
- Exterior decoration (architectural design): self-luminous decorative stones and pebbles, glowing footpaths, glow natural and artificial flowers, glowing pool walls, luminescent tree leaves, etc.
- Construction works: glowing facing tiles, luminescent paving tiles, glowing joints between tiles, self-luminous facing stones, fence sections.
- Luminescent glass and ceramics: glowing tableware (glass, cup, plate), self-luminous mirrors, luminescent porcelain ware, glowing glass tables, luminescent bowling balls and a lot more.
- Self-luminous live and cut flowers.
- Glowing t-shirts, self-luminous sneakers and jeans, luminescent belts, caps; glowing shorts, curtains, etc.
- Information and safety systems with glow effect: self-luminous evacuation signs; glowing signs with street and building description, luminescent road signs, self-luminous warning signs and systems, etc.
- Glowing aerography on a car body; luminescent patterns on cell phones, PCs and laptops; self-luminous pictures on walls and glowing graffiti.
- Advertising business: glowing billboards and sheets, self-luminous banners, luminescent signs; glowing business cards; luminescent key chains and badges...
- Souvenir business: glowing figurines, self-luminous ashtrays, luminescent toys (including those for kids), etc.
- Glowing cosmetics: luminescent hair and wigs, self-luminous eyelashes and brows, glowing lips.
- Body art using glowing paints: luminous human body (totally harmless when using TAT 33).
- Luminescent nail extension: glowing nails, luminescent patterns on nails; luminous nail polish.
- Glowing aquariums, luminescent underwater castles, luminous decorative sand and pebbles...
- Luminescent photographic and usual paper, self-luminous ORACAL films, glowing self-adhesive tapes, etc.
- Glowing watch hands and faces, luminescent letters on keyboards and laptops, self-luminous rifle front sights and a lot more.
Read our interesting articles about the features of the glow powder and where you can use it at News page
Check out the main fields of using the Glow in the Dark Powder TAT 33 in "Glow in the Dark" section
You can see the answers to other questions related to the use of glow powder TAT 33 at Customer Questions page
Back to catalog of Glow in the Dark Powders TAT 33 >>>
* Glow in the Dark Powder TAT 33 is a substance that glows autonomously in the dark after being charged by any source of light (room lamp, Sun, flashlight, etc. Unlike fluorescent paint, glow powder doesn't require an ultraviolet lamp to show its feature. Glow in the Dark Powder has nothing to do with phosphor; it glows 20 times brighter than any object covered with phosphor.
Our customers can also find us when searching for:
glow powder, glow powder photo, luminescent paint, luminophore powder, buy Glow in the Dark Powder TAT 33, glow powder TAT 33 made at home, luminophore glowing paint, luminophore pigment, new technologies, glow powder sold by producer, luminophore technology, glow powder TAT 33 price, glow powder Moscow, glow powder production, buy glow powder, TAT 33 glow powder Russia, inorganic glow powder, glow powder store, painting with glow powder, glow powder factory, glow powder production, Noxton, glow paint, glow powder TAT 33, buy glow powder, glow powder made by yourself, where to buy a glow powder, luminophor paint, luminophor sale, glow powder ingredients, use of glow powder, glow powder application, luminophore glow.